PRAYER POINTS FOR COMPLETION Glory be to the most high for yet another month to gather in the same spirit and bring all praise and honour to him. We seldom notice it, but it is grace that sees us having another day to worship him, another day to seek him, another day to lounge in his glory. In the month of June we simply gave thanks to the Lord, our prayer points from the previous month are still available for those who still want to give thanks for all he does. We will be launching The Equip a Woman Foundation, in a few days. This foundation is our God given mission for this year, it is humbling to see it finally get started. Take a moment to speak a blessing and God’s covering over it. If you have any questions concerning this ministry, please get in touch with us and we’ll be glad to answer. That being said let me take this moment to welcome you to this month’s prayer relay. Let us continue to run this race and watch the Lord open greater doors and avenues. Father may your glory be seen in us in this month. Grant us the grace to shine your light within us for the world to see. Give us completion dear Lord. Amen
0:00 to 01:00 LET YOUR KINGDOM COME
- Let your will be done on earth as in heaven.
- Let your kingdom in our hearts.
- Draw us to your heart oh Lord.
01:00 to 02:00 ACADEMIC
- Give us the strength and courage to reach our full potential. 2 Timothy 2:15
- Open our minds to new knowledge oh Lord. Mark 4:11
- Help us to put you first in all we do.
02:00 to 03:00 BUSINESS
- Bless our endeavours Psalms 90:17
- Grant us the ability to be able to make decisions. Proverbs 3:5-6
- bless us with big hearts so we may not let greediness eat away at us
03:00 to 04:00 RELATIONSHIPS
- Let our relationships be a reflection of you Lord. Hebrews 10:24-25
- Let our relationships grow in love for God is love. Place the right people in in our lives. 1 Peter 5:6-7
- Grant us strength and courage to constantly work on relationship and to never give up. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
04:00 to 05:00 THOUGHTS Proverbs 16:3, Proverbs 4:25
- Bless us with clear and pure thoughts. Col 3:2
- Help us to act on these thoughts and make
- Establish our thought Lord.
05:00 to 06:00 FAMILY
- the power of your presence to magnify in our family Psalm 145:3~7
- We pray and believe for salvation of the whole family John 24:14~15
- Lord restore the union and sanctity of family that you created.
06:00 to 07:00 MARRIAGES Eph 5:33
- Lord may every marriage be strengthened as we pray right now.
- What you have put together let no man asunder.
- We pray for more marriage to be built on the rock that is Christ.
07:00 to 08:00 JOY Psa 16:11
- Father may our joy be complete in you.
- Anything that seeks to steal our joy will not succeed.
- I am joyous. I am complete in the Lord!
08:00 to 09:00 PEACE Philippians 4:6
- Father grant us peace in this midst of this world’s turmoil
- We pray for peace of mind for all who are unwell in the mind
- We pray for peace in our homes
09:00 to 10:00 COUNTRIES
- Father you know your will for our countries, I declare it is coming to pass
- Your plans for every continent are coming to pass.
- Lord we pray for complete healing of our lands
10:00 to 11:00 LEADERSHIP Philippians 2:3
- Lord I thank you for all leaders, good and bad.
- Anyone who is in a position that has not been granted by you will not stand, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare a rise in God loving, Christ centred leadership in this generation
11:00 to 12:00 DESTINIES Mat 6:5
- Lord I speak grace to every destiny
- By your grace they will come to pass.
- The expectations of the wicked will not hinder your will Lord.
12:00 to 13:00 TRANSITIONS Joshua 1:9
- Father we declare smooth transitions, in politics
- By your grace there will be peaceful switch of power in the continent of Africa
- Lord we grant you dominion over our spheres, take control Lord.
13:00 to 14:00 HEALINGS Isaiah 53:5
- We speak complete healing to all who are unwell
- I declare restoration of strength where it has been lost
- May bodies begin to rise and live for you. No sickness will hinder your move oh Lord.
14:00 to 15:00 PROPHECIES Jeremiah 1:12
- Lord we thank you for all the word of knowledge and prophecies that you have spoken through your servants in this ministry
- May your every word that was spoken by you over us come to pass. Every negative word is falling to the ground.
- Lord you watch over your word to perform it. All prophecies over our lives will come to pass in Jesus’ name. Any hindrance will be brought down by your anointing oh Lord.
15:00 to 16:00 VICTORY Joshua 1:9
- In the name of Jesus I am victorious
- Every war I enter with him, I come out as victor
- From this day forth I will not be a victim
16:00 to 17:00 PRAYER RELAY
- Lord we are humbled by your faithfulness to this ministry.
- Thank you for this great work that you started, and even greater works that are still to come.
- We submit fully to you. This is your work.
17:00 to 18:00 EQUIP A WOMAN
- Lord we thank you for every individual that is involved and those that will soon be involved in the mission.
- Grant us grace to serve selflessly in this vision.
- You who has started this work Lord are faithful to see it to completion.
18:00 to 19:00 100 DAILY DECLARATIONS
- Lord we thank you for taking 100 Daily Declarations further and further.
- May your grace reach every life that encounters it.
- As you watch your every word in it to perform it, may it continue to impact lives.
19:00 to 20:00 MOTHER AND DAUGHTERS Mica 4:6
- Lord build bonds between mothers and daughters.
- Grant them grace to always walk hand in hand through and through.
- Give mothers wisdom to raise their daughters as you would.
20:00 to 21:00 FATHERS AND SONS Mica 4:6
- Father call the hearts of the fathers back to their sons.
- Equip the fathers to raise their sons in your will.
- Draw son’s heart to their fathers in obedience.
21:00 to 22:00 PRESENCE OF GOD Psa 16:11
- Father we ask for your full presence.
- I open up every area of my life to you, take control oh Lord.
- I will fear not for you are with me.
22:00 to 23:00 ENDURANCE Isaiah 40:31
- Father strengthen us for the walk of this life.
- Give us strength to carry us through every storm .
- Grant us wisdom to always know that you are with us in our walk.
23:00 to 00:00 COMPLETE FAITH Hebrews 11
- Grant us grace to fully trust in you.
- Grant us grace to fully commit to and seek you.
- Give us complete faith in you Lord.
Thank you for taking your time to be part of this Movement. I assure you that God is doing mighty things and has even more amazing things planned for us. Let me take this moment to invite you to our Facebook page “The Prayer Relay Movement” https://www.facebook.com/groups/419806371379959. We are now also on InstaPray @PrayerRelay. On twitter @PrayerRelayMvt Let us stay connected and support each other on this journey of life. In the next couple of month we will be launching our expansion plan. If you’d like to be a part of this, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.
Contact us on email@example.com.