January 2014 Prayer Points
At the start of any journey, the traveller needs to know where he/she is heading or at least that he/she is heading the right way. When the Lord is leading you, you may not know where you are going but you know that where ever he will take you, is for your greater good. Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for WELFARE and not for evil, to give you a FUTURE and a HOPE.” If you would let the Lord lead you, this is where he will take you. To a place where you will fare well! When you are given a FUTURE it means that whatever is ahead of you is already been sorted before you get there! It means that no matter what situation you are in, you have hope! In the power that is vested in the name of Jesus Christ, I bless your year! I bless your footsteps; I bless all that is ahead of you in this coming year! May it all glorify Jehovah! By God 2014 will be your greatest year yet! This month we want to take this time to commit this year to Jehovah, and ask that he would guide us through it!
Take a knee:
Alpha and Omega. You are the beginning and the end. Lord as we begin this year, I ask that you would begin it with us, and that you would lead us, and also watch our backs. Lord I pray that our eyes be fixed on what is ahead and not held back by past failures and challenges. I declare that this is a greater year than any year that has come before, in Jesus name. May your kingdom come, and may you be glorified in this season. Lord I pray that many hearts be drawn to you in this eleventh hour. May we desire you more than ever; I pray that we may not move unless you are ahead of us Lord. We will not go unless you lead us father! In Jesus Christ’s name I pray. Amen
00:00 to 01:00 First Fruits
· Strength and faith to give God our first fruits for this year. Proverbs 3: 9-10
· Hope and faith in God to deliver his promises in accordance to our faithfulness to Him and his Word. Nehemiah 10:35
· An understanding of the concept of first fruits. Deuteronomy 26
01:00 to 02:00 Vision
· Father reveal a new vision to us so we may not perish. Proverbs 29:18
· Father grant our young men visions in accordance to your Word. Joel 2:28
· I entrust my future into your hands Father, knowing that your vision is the best.
02:00 to 03:00 Planning
· I thank God for the plan He has for my life. I pray that I may act in accordance to it. Jeremiah 29:11
· I pray for guidance as I set goals and plan for the year. Proverbs 19:21
· I pray for the enlightenment of God’s people that they may understand the importance of planning and goal setting.
03:00 to 04:00 Prayer
· I pray for unparalleled growth in my prayer life in this year.
· Father enable me to be a warrior in my prayers, for strength in intercession. Ezekiel 22: 30
· Father I pray for prayers that touch your heart, that move you, prayers that change lives. 1 Samuel 1: 1-11
· Father I pray that you may help me be righteous so my prayers will be powerful and effective like never before. James 5: 16
04:00 to 05:00 Fasting
· Father teach us how to fast in the appropriate manner. Isaiah 58
· Father I pray for a revelation pertaining to the importance and necessity of fasting in my life. Matthew 17:21
· Father I pray for strength and self-control as I fast in this year.
05:00 to 06:00 Thankfulness
· Father I pray that we may not be part of the unthankful generation. 2 Timothy 3: 1-2
· Father I pray that we may not be among the 9 lepers who didn’t come back and give thanks. Luke 17: 11-19
· Father I pray that you may make us a thankful generation, take away the Spirit of ungratefulness. Psalm 106: 1
06:00 to 07:00 Renewal
· Renew my spirit Lord. Rid me of any weariness
· Teach me to wait upon you, and have my strength renewed Isaiah 40:30-31
· Restore my soul oh Lord. Guide me on a clean path. Be glorified Psa 23:3
07:00 to 08:00 Conquering New Territory 1Chro 4:10
· In this new year, Lord enlarge my territory
· May all conquests I enter in this year become new territory
· May you glory be seen in the victories I will have over any and all obstacles in this year
08:00 to 09:00 Preparing for Challenges
· Lord I ask for strength in view of all challenges ahead
· Humble me, teach me to listen to your lead
· Give me the right preparation for the Goliaths that lie ahead of me, as David had lions and bears to prepare
09:00 to 10:00 Spiritual Growth
· Lord more than anything increase my desire for you
· Open my eyes to see you clearer as I pursue in this year
· Raise me to a greater level in the spirit in this season
10:00 to 11:00 Spiritual Wisdom
· I pray for divine wisdom and knowledge that comes from the Lord. Hosea 4: 6
· I pray for wisdom even in my business transactions- to know when to invest and start new things.
· I pray for the wisdom that King Solomon possessed. 1 Kings 3
11:00 to 12:00 Renewed Relationships
· In this year I declare and decree that all broken relationships will be mended in the name of Jesus.
· I declare and decree that there will be a renewal in my relationship with my spouse, my children, my parents, and my family. I declare that discord and dissension is not of the Lord, but that unity, love and forgiveness shall be my portion. Galatians 5: 19- 23
· I pray for godly friendships. That God will reveal to me friendships worth keeping and worth pursuing. 1 Corinthians 15: 33
12:00 to 13:00 Renewed Relationship with God
· Father I yearn to know you and to be a man/woman after your own heart. Acts 13: 22
· Father I long to know more of you this year, I pray that you reveal yourself to me in this year. John 14: 21
· Father I pray that I may lead a life that is pleasing and acceptable to you. That my heart may be a dwelling place for you. Ephesians 4: 1
13:00 to 14:00 Prayer Relay Movement
· I pray for a renewal in this movement in this year
· Father I pray that we reach new souls and impact the lives of those around us
· Father I pray for our fasting this year. That it may be God-inspired and that it may change lives
· Father I pray for prophesies, visions and success for those involved with this ministry
14:00 to 15:00 Leadership and Book Sales for the Movement
· Father I pray for the leadership of this movement, I pray that they may be filled with the Holy Spirit, that it might impact them as it flows down to every member of this movement.
· Father I pray for our book, 100 Daily Declarations. I pray that it might be a tool and a weapon in our lives and the lives of others. I pray that it may impact the world positively.
· I pray that this book may reach all ends of the earth
15:00 to 16:00 Our Churches
· Father I pray for a revival in our churches.
· Father I pray for the leadership of our churches. 1 Timothy 2
· Father I pray that this year may see a year of great victory, great growth and great prosperity for the Church.
16:00 to 17:00 Evangelism
· Father I pray that we may carry out your great commission with a renewed passion and renewed zeal.Matthew 28: 18-20
· Father I pray that we may not be lacking in zeal this work as we bring your word to those who do not know of it and its goodness. Romans 12: 11
· Father I pray that you may empower and renew the strength of missionaries posted all over the world doing your great work.
17:00 to 18:00 Ministry
· Father I pray for the ministries that abound in your kingdom
· I thank you for the leaders of these ministries and their visions for your work.
· Father I pray for the extension of your kingdom, be it in Children, Women, Youth, Men, Young Adults, Single Adults, Couples, Community, Poor and Homeless, Sick, Elderly, Prisoners. I pray that you may establish and grow these and other ministries.
18:00 to 19:00 Financial Provision
· Father I thank you because you are Jehovah Jireh our provider. Genesis 22: 14
· I thank you because indeed I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor their children begging for bread. Psalm 37: 25
· Father I pray that you may continue to provide for me as you have always done. That indeed as I contribute towards your work in the form of my time, money, energy, and all resources at my disposal, you may be faithful and multiply it by a good measure as you pour it back to me. Luke 6: 38
19:00 to 20:00 Faith
· Father I pray for audacious faith in this New Year.
· Father I pray that you may plant faith as small as a mustard seed as that is all I need. Matthew 17: 20
· Father I pray that you may help me to put my faith into action as faith without works is dead. James 2: 14-26
20:00 to 21:00 Hope
· Father I thank you because you are the hope of glory in our lives. Colossians 1: 27
· Father I thank you because you give hope to the hopeless
· Father I pray for the war-torn regions of the world, bring hope and peace to South Sudan, Syria, the DRC and other places plagued with war and hopelessness. I believe you can do this because you are the Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9 :6
21:00 to 22:00 Love
· Father I thank you because love is what brands us as belonging to you. John 13: 35
· Father I thank you for your love that is the foundation of our being and faith. John 3: 16
· Father I pray that you may help us to show true love to all men as you do.1 John 4: 8
22:00 to 23:00 Revelation
· I pray for the opening of my spiritual eyes. Ephesians 1: 18
· I pray that God may reveal the plans he has for me in this year. Amos 3: 7
· Father I pray that I may have a revelation of who you are and what you can and will do for me.
23:00 to 00:00 Mercy and Grace
· Father I pray that in this year your goodness and mercy may follow me anew. Psalm 23: 6
· I thank you because I don’t have to wait for a new year for new mercies, but that they are new every day. Lamentations 3: 22-24
· Father I thank you for your grace, I thank you that it is enough for me yesterday, today and forever. 2 Corinthians 12: 9
Download these prayer points in pdf or in doc formatThank you for taking your time to be part of this Movement. I assure you that God is doing mighty things and has even more amazing things planned for us. Let me take this moment to invite you to our facebook page “The Prayer Relay Movement” https://www.facebook.com/groups/419806371379959. We are now also on InstaPray @PrayerRelay and @100Declarations. Let us stay connected and support each other on this journey of life. In the next couple of month we will be launching our expansion plan. If you’d like to be a part of this, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. Contact Don on firstname.lastname@example.org.