PRAYER POINTS FOR BROKENESS. REPAIR US LORD
This month of August has begun in an amazing way. The Lord has started opening new avenues of ministry. We are humbled to be praying together with our brothers and sisters from Pakistan and Thailand for the first time. We have been brought together by divine union, the Lord is at work. The Lord ministered to me just as July was coming to an end. He taught me to let go of situations, and to stop trying to do his job for him. He said to stop trying to repair myself where I am broken, but rather to call in on my manufacturer to honour his warranty, which he would gladly do. Let us pray this month, that we would come humbly to the king and lay down all that his broken before him. Our world is broken; let us take it to him instead of dissecting it in conversation.
Father we beseech you this month. We are broken oh Lord. Fix us. Amen
0:00 to 01:00 FATHER TO SON RESTORATION Luke 1:17
- Lord, draw our hearts back to you, as they were in the beginning. Make us like David, men after your own heart
- Draw the fathers of this generation back to their children, restore father to son bonds
- Return fathers to guide their sons into true manhood
01:00 to 02:00 MOTHER TO DAUGHTER RESTORATION
- Father give us fathers who will raise kings and queens in these last days
- Draw hearts pf mothers back to their daughters, and their daughters back to them
- Build unique bonds that will last eternity.
02:00 to 03:00 FAMILY UNION AND ENTITY Psalm 133
- Lord our families are broken, restore us oh Lord.
- Bring back the union and bonding that you had intended for us.
- Banish the spirit of division from our midst.
03:00 to 04:00 MARRIAGES
- Lord our marriages are broken. Divorce rates are constantly rising. Restore us oh Lord.
- Father take away anything that seeks to break what you have put together.
- May your love overflow in every marriage right now. Give us the grace to be an example to the next generation.
04:00 to 05:00 LOVE 1 Cori 13:4-7
- Lord this world has less and less love on display. Restore love into our hearts.
- Restore love into our homes and teach us to love like you do.
- Infiltrate our homes with your spirit oh Lord. Let that mind that was in Christ be in us.
05:00 to 06:00 HUMANITY
- Lord we no longer have that compassion for one another. Restore us.
- Restore agape love. Remove discrimination from among us.
- Teach us to share the little we may have.
06:00 to 07:00 HEARTS, BITTERNESS Hebrews 12:15
- Heal our hearts of all scars and hurt
- Rid us of all forms of bitterness
- May your spirit dwell in our hearts
07:00 to 08:00 FEAR OF THE LORD Proverbs 9:10
- Restore in our hearts the fear of the Lord that brings wisdom.
- Draw our nations to your heart Lord.
- May your spirit flow throughout our land.
08:00 to 09:00 CHURCH John 10:11, John 10:12-13
- Father you bride is defiled. Heal her oh Lord
- Restore the sanctity of the church.
- May your bride’s eyes be focused on you, the groom and you alone.
09:00 to 10:00 FLOCK TRYING TO BE SHEPHERD John 10:12-13
- Teach us to walk in the place and path that you have set for us, and not to try and take your place.
- Restore humility that used to flow in our leaders.
- May you alone remain the shepherd, for you are the good shepherd.
10:00 to 11:00 GIFT OF SEX IS BROKEN
- Lord restore the gift of sex that you gave us.
- Teach us to hold it in esteem and reverence.
- Teach our children to not rush to defile themselves. Guard them oh, Lord.
11:00 to 12:00 CHILDREN ARE PUSHED INTO ADULTHOOD
- Lord give us grace to raise our children as a village.
- Grant us the grace to allow them to go through childhood without having it snatched from them.
- Protect them from child molestation and rape. Heal our hearts oh Lord.
12:00 to 13:00 LEADERS SEEKING PERSONAL BENEFIT 1Peter 5:3
- Lord raise in our leaders the selfless spirit that was modelled by Christ.
- Remove the spirit of greed from their hearts.
- Open their eyes to recognise that they are accountable to you.
13:00 to 14:00 RELIGION NOT IN LINE WITH GOD
- Father Christianity is no longer as you meant it to be.
- Remove all division, for how can two walk together unless they agree. Our agreement is in you Jehovah.
- Let us not be held back by pride, teach us to accept our short comings.
14:00 to 15:00 UNITED NATIONS
- Lord we bring the United Nations before you, restore its true purpose.
- May it not be held back by selfishness and fear.
- May it be a tool that brings you honour.
15:00 to 16:00 THE PERSECUTED
- Lord we pray that your eyes would remain on those who are persecuted for your name.
- Guide them as they meander danger zones.
- May you bring them unity, strength and may they bring more people to you.
16:00 to 17:00 NATION OF ISRAEL
- Lord we thank you for the nation of Israel.
- May the leaders’ eyes focus on you. May they seek to please only you.
- We pray for protection against any attack of the enemy.
17:00 to 18:00 PALESTINE
- Lord bring healing to the nation of Palestine.
- Restore a spirit pf forgiveness.
- May their eyes not be blinded by hatred or patriotism.
18:00 to 19:00 EBOLA AFFECTED REGIONS
- Lord you are the healer. May your hand move throughout all Ebola hit regions.
- We pray for eradication and healing.
- We refuse that it would spread to any other region.
19:00 to 20:00 PRAYER RELAY TEAM
- Lord we bless your name for the Prayer Relay team.
- Bless their families and children.
- Give them strength to continue to further your work.
20:00 to 21:00 EQUIP A WOMAN FOUNDATION
- Father we thank you for the vision for Equip a Woman.
- May it bring you glory, and healing and hope to women.
- We pray for open doors for opportunity and funding.
21:00 to 22:00 ECONOMY
- Lord we commit all our resources to you.
- We pray that you would lift us up even in times of lack.
- Teach us when to sow.
22:00 to 23:00 HEALTH
- Father we pray for restoration of health.
- We declare healing and restoration to sweep through hospitals and homes.
- We thank you for the gift of divine health.
23:00 to 00:00 THANKS GIVING
- Father we give you praise for the gift of prayer.
- We thank you for just being a loving father who listens intently.
- We thank you for answering each request.
Thank you for taking your time to be part of this Movement. I assure you that God is doing mighty things and has even more amazing things planned for us. Let me take this moment to invite you to our Facebook page “The Prayer Relay Movement” https://www.facebook.com/groups/419806371379959. We are now also on InstaPray @PrayerRelay. On twitter @PrayerRelayMvt Let us stay connected and support each other on this journey of life. In the next couple of month we will be launching our expansion plan. If you’d like to be a part of this, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. Please share these Prayer points.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.